Spirit Magic Continuum Terms and Conditions
By Purchasing this Service, I agree to the following Terms + Conditions:
The Spirit Magic Continuum Online Program Agreement
This agreement is between Myree Morsi (ABN: 53985240577 herein referred to as “Myree Morsi” or “We.”
The Spirit Magic Continuum member who has signed this document (“the participant”)
Coaching, which is not directive advice, counselling, or therapy, may address overall goals, specific projects, or general conditions in Client’s life or profession. Coaching services may include setting priorities, establishing goals, identifying and learning about trauma, brainstorming, creating action plans, strategizing, asking clarifying questions, and providing models, examples, and in-the-moment skills training. Company promises that all information provided by Client will be kept strictly confidential, as permissible by law.
Client understands Myree Morsi is a licenced counsellor and is not acting in that capacity in this agreement.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE SPIRIT MAGIC CONTINUUM ONLINE PROGRAM
The Participant understands, acknowledges and agrees to the following terms:
Myree Morsi is committed to providing the participant with a positive experience. Myree Morsi reserves the right to limit, suspend or terminate the participant's membership, at its discretion, in any of its coaching programs without refund or forgiveness of remaining payments if:
- The participant becomes disruptive or difficult to work with;
- The participant fails to follow the program guidelines; or,
- The participant impairs the participation of our instructors or other participants in our
- Spirit Magic Continuum Online Program Inclusions:
- Access to the Spirit Magic Continuum Kajabi Portal for all of the program materials
- Four monthly live coaching classes
- Recorded classes, videos, written resources
- Occasional bonus classes at Myree Morsi’s discretion
- A private Spirit Magic Facebook group and community
The participant's contribution or involvement in the program is not mandatory, however, it is highly recommended to get the most out of the program.
- Total price of this Program is $297.00 USD if paid in full.
- You may choose to pay by instalments or in one lump sum. The instalments equate to larger total prices respectively.
- If you choose to pay in instalments, you will then be invoiced for each of the agreed number of monthly instalments until the total price has been paid in full. Your payments will be deducted automatically each month on the date that matches the date of purchase.
- Payment is to be made via the Kajabi portal using the merchant service Stripe.
- Without prejudice to any other right or remedy that we may have, if any sum payable under these terms is not paid within 7 days of the date due we reserve the right to (i) charge interest from the date due for payment to the actual date of payment at the rate of 5% pa above the ANZ standard variable home loan rate as published from time to time in force and/or (ii) suspend the availability of the Programme until such time as payment is made or the Contract is terminated.
- The total price payable is exclusive of GST (and any other applicable taxes or duties).
- All payments are non-refundable.
- Privacy & Confidentiality:
- Myree Morsi respects the privacy of the participant and, in turn, requires the participant to respect the privacy of all other participants in The Spirit Magic Continuum Online Program (“The Program”).
- Myree Morsi respects the participant’s confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets (herein known and referred to as "Confidential Information") and requires the participant to respect the Confidential Information of Myree Morsi, The Program and all other participants in The Program.
- The participant therefore agrees:
- Not to infringe any of The Program participants or Myree Morsi’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights;
- That any Confidential Information shared by The Program participants or any representative of Myree Morsi is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the participant who discloses it or Myree Morsi
- Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other participants of The Program during sessions;
- That all materials and information provided to the participant by Myree Morsi is confidential and proprietary intellectual property and belongs solely and exclusively to Myree Morsi, and may only be used by the participant as authorized by Myree Morsi
- The reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but Myree Morsi is strictly prohibited;
- The Program education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as advice or counselling tailored to any specific business or industry. All materials, procedures, policies and standards, manuals, teaching aids, and the like that have been or will be made available by Myree Morsi or its designated facilitators, or any other source, oral or written, are for individual use in or in conjunction with this training program only.
- The Program content is for individual use only, and may not be sold, tape-recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of Myree Morsi, or its designated agent.
- The information contained in The Program material is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if the participant wishes to apply (or not apply) ideas contained in this material, the participant takes full responsibility for their actions.
- Myree Morsi assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
- Myree Morsi reserves the right to change those referred to as ‘the experts’ of The Program at Myree Morsi’s discretion without prior notice to the participant.
- Rights to Use Name & Likeness
- The Participant acknowledges that all group calls will be recorded and given access to recordings to continue to listen to for personal growth whether the Participant actively participated in a call or not. The Participant also acknowledges that the recordings may be redistributed and/or resold at a later date as part of a separate package sold by Myree Morsi.
- Myree Morsi reserves the right to share screenshots, video clips, and the words of any praise and testimonials about our Company, Products, Services, Projects, and the like, from any of the Certification trainings, calls, Facebook groups, etc. and share these on our website, social media, marketing and advertising materials.
- The participant understands that Myree Morsi owns all rights in and to any such photograph, recording or testimonial, including any copyright and/or trademark relating to such use.
- The Program hosted by Myree Morsi does not provide a specific guarantee of outcome to the participant. The training contained within The Program is intended for a general audience and pursuant to section 3 of this agreement should not be construed as advice, training or counselling tailored to any specific business or industry.
- Agreement Statement
- The participant hereby agrees, acknowledges and understands the terms and conditions of The Program as outlined herein. The participant confirms their understanding that all program sales are non-refundable and waives any right to charge-back their purchase with their credit card provider.
- Dispute Resolution
- If a dispute arises between us, we each agree that the party claiming the dispute must not commence any court or arbitration proceedings (except where they seek urgent interlocutory relief), unless they have first complied with this clause.
- The party claiming the dispute must first inform the other party in writing of the following:
- the nature of the dispute;
- the outcome they desire to resolve the dispute, and
- the action they believe will settle the dispute.
- On receipt of the notice by the other party, both parties will make every effort to resolve the dispute by mutual negotiation within 20 Business Days.
- If the parties are unable to resolve the dispute in that time, the parties must agree on selection of a mediator (if the parties are unable to agree, they agree to request that the President of the Law Society of South Australia appoint a mediator) and will be equally liable for the fees and reasonable expenses of the mediator and the cost of the venue of the mediation (to be paid in advance).
- The parties must each pay their own costs associated with the mediation, which must be held in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia unless the parties and the mediator agree that the location is inconvenient and are unable to agree on a suitable alternative location, in which case the parties may agree to participate in online mediation.
- All communications made by the parties arising out of this dispute resolution clause are confidential and to the maximum extent possible, must be treated as "without prejudice" negotiations for the purpose of applicable laws of evidence.
This clause survives termination of this agreement.
- This Agreement may not be assigned by either Party without express written consent of the other Party.
- Changes to this Agreement
- Company may revise these terms and will always post any updated or more recent versions on Company website. By continuing to use or access the Program after any revisions come into effect, the Participant agrees to be bound by the revisions.
- Client Responsibility; No Guarantees
- The Participant accepts and agrees that they are 100% responsible for its progress and results from the Program. Company will help and guide Participant; however, participation is the one vital element to the Program’s success that relies solely on Participant. Company makes no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding Participants performance. Participant understands that because of the nature of the program and extent, the results experienced by each Participant may significantly vary. By signing below, Participant acknowledges that there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that Participant will reach its goals as a result of participation in the Program and Company’s comments about the outcome are expressions of opinion only. Company makes no guarantee other than that the Services offered in this Program shall be provided to Participant in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- Please note that we provide coaching, mentoring and general information only. Our Services should not be taken as, or substituted for, professional financial, legal, taxation or medical advice. We recommend you seek out personalised advice in these areas according to your needs.